- The time daddy made me get on my hands and knees because he thought he would be able to see you better.
- Willow Grace being born and remembering that every time daddy and I prayed that God would give us a child, we prayed that Amber and Jay would have one first.
- Taking our last trip to Franklin without you to celebrate your upcoming arrival at a baby shower thrown by April, Katrina and Ariel.
- How I thought you had taken me literally when I said you just had to wait until after Katrina and Andrew’s wedding, because that night I had the hardest, longest contractions to date. A bath in Aria’s bathtub finally stopped them.
- How I like being pregnant and watching you move.
- Whenever I wake up to pee, I have to stay awake until you move, so I know you are OK.
- I cannot sleep late, because I’m too excited all the time that you are coming soon. I always seem to look at the clock just before 7 am.